Real Goodness by the bunch …
We are pleased to introduce to you the newest product in the vast catalogue of ANSA McAL brands/products. The new grape flavoured GinsengUp is here and the Soft Drinks team at Carib is ready to paint the town purple.
The Sales Team attended a special breakfast meeting where they were introduced to the new product and all things grape. They enjoyed a sumptuous breakfast that included grape pancakes with grape syrup and turkey with grape sauce. The colour of the day was purple (of course) and the team came dressed to suit.
Read on to find out what makes the new GinsengUp Grape so special and make sure you pick some up on your next trip to the supermarket….or you never know when the chance to win a free case of GinsengUp Grape just might come your way.
Did you know…
- GinsengUp Grape contains 28% real grape juice
- GinsengUp Grape contains all the benefits of Ginseng root enhanced by the benefits of grape juice
- GinsengUp Grape, like all other GinsengUP, flavours is non-alcoholic and caffeine free
The benefits of Ginseng Root
Ginseng Up contains natural Korean Root, which is the highest grade of Ginseng root in the world. This root is known to have revitalizing benefits such as:
- Improve efficiency of body system
- Improve immune system
- Natural stimulant
- Product has no preservatives, additives, or artificial sweeteners
The benefits of Grape Juice
- Healthy Heart -phytonutrient Grape juice can help maintain heart health.
- Healthy Skin– Resveratrol from Grape Juice reduces the effects of aging and it may help to prevent wrinkles. When digested, these antioxidants are released to repair damaged cells, which slows down the aging process.
- Healthy Muscles -Nutrients within grape juice, such as resveratrol, can improve muscle health and keep the muscles flexible. This element also helps with heart health since the heart is one of the most important muscles in the body.
- Anti-Oxidants-It is suspected that grapes and grape juice actually contain a high level of antioxidants that can be found in foods.
- Healthy Brain -Another benefit that resveratrol has to offer is that it has been linked to lower risk of Alzheimer’s disease. Drinking grape juice on a daily basis may help to maintain the health of your brain.