Technical Sales Representative
The incumbent will be responsible for developing new business and maintaining customer relationships while providing excellent technical and sales service.
- Generate new and repeat sales and achieve sales goals and margins
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions.
- Accurately process customer transactions including inquiries and quotes.
- Build relationships to provide repeat business and excellent customer and technical service.
- Generate sales and increase awareness to customers through product presentations, demonstrations, training, and the provision of Technical information
- Assume account management responsibility including the provision and/or coordination of services (installation, customer training, etc.) to assure complete customer satisfaction.
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all customer information.
- Provide day to day service to customers through communication and visits.
- Prepare reports as required.
- Collection of all customer payments in a timely fashion
- Assist in the preparation of Annual Forecasts and Budgets
- Perform all duties in conformance to appropriate health, safety, security and environmental standards
- Perform any other duties as required by the job function.
- Post secondary technical qualification from a recognized institution in marketing and sales; or chemistry
- 5 CXC O Levels inclusive of Chemistry, Mathematics and English
- At least 3 years relevant and proven experience preferably in the sales and marketing of Industrial coatings.
Or any equivalent combination of qualification and experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prepare concise and informative reports
- Excellent computer skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills for technical documents review and comment
- Self starter who is able to work with a team
P.O Box 600,
11th Floor, TATIL Building,
Maraval Road, Port of Spain.