SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Carib Brewery is seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Senior Mechanical Engineer. This person will be responsible for overseeing and managing the mechanical maintenance of the brewery, packaging equipment/systems and all utilities equipment.
Develop and maintain effective maintenance-planning techniques and preventive/predictive maintenance programs;
Manage engineering projects from design to commissioning/training stage;
Provide technical assistance and solutions to address chronic or persistent maintenance problems;
Develop annual budgets for the Engineering Department including provision for manpower requirements, tools, spare parts, capital projects and replacement of obsolete equipment.
Prepare and submit monthly engineering and maintenance performance reports.
The Ideal Applicant must possess the following qualifications and experience:
- BSc Mechanical Engineering
- At least 5 years experience in a bottling, food processing or packaging environment
- At least 3 years project management and 2 years supervisory experience
- Working knowledge of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) or PMP certification.
- In-depth knowledge of engineering codes, practices, standards and procedures.
- Experience with the management of predictive/preventive maintenance programs.
- Working experience with utilities systems.
P.O Box 600,
11th Floor, TATIL Building,
Maraval Road, Port of Spain.