This person will be responsible for identifying, documenting and testing key internal controls and ensuring adherence to such controls, highlighting any weaknesses in control, non-compliance and inaccuracies in data.
- Perform audit procedures and risk assessments.
- Monitor compliance to external and group audit recommendations
- Document and maintain record of audit programs
- Maintain referenced working papers
- Prepare effective management reports
The Ideal Applicant must possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Completion of level II ACCA and/or ACCA qualified
- At least 3 years experience in an auditing environment
- Ability to lead and manage others
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships
- Experience in working with accounting software packages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
P.O Box 600,
11th Floor, TATIL Building,
Maraval Road, Port of Spain.