This role is reflective of a project manager with analytical competencies. The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for the collection, analysis, review, documentation and communication of business needs and requirements, as well as successful completion of projects within projected timelines and budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems or equivalent qualifications.
- 3-4 years’ relevant experience in Business Analyst role with strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
- At least 2 years project management participation.
- Must be creative and intuitive for rapid solution turn-around.
- Ability to work with various departments and perform under tight deadlines.
- Project Management certification would be an added advantage.
- Life or general insurance or banking related experience would be an asset.
P.O Box 600,
11th Floor, TATIL Building,
Maraval Road, Port of Spain.