• Review process procedures, test procedures, procurement documents, quality manuals and inspection analyses to ensure that the Division’s and customer’s quality requirements are met.
• Review quality trends based on quality data and participate in the generation and implementation of defect reduction programs.
• Conduct research and development on raw materials and on new and existing products with a view to implementing new methods to optimise processes, improve quality and reduce waste.
• 5 CXC O level subjects
• At least 3 years experience in the field of Quality management
• Familiarity with training principles of Quality Management, process improvement techniques and scientific and statistical tools. (ISO standards)
• Candidates should have demonstrated leadership capabilities along with excellent problem solving, communication and teamwork abilities. Proficiency in MS Office is required.
Interested individuals should forward copies of their CV by Friday 22nd May, 2007 to:
Vacancy: Quality Assurance Officer, ABEL/BESTCRETE
Group HR Manager
11th Floor, TATIL Building
11 Maraval Road
Port of Spain
or via email, subject line: Vacancy- Quality Assurance Officer, ABEL/BESTCRETE, firstname.lastname@example.org