• Responsible for ensuring that projects are completed within the stipulated/agreed time and cost.
• Day to day ‘On Site’ supervision of the installation process being carried out by appropriate Subordinate Supervisors and, Specialists Sub-Contractors.
• Co-ordination of the inputs of Architects, Engineers, Services Consultants and Sub-Contractors.
• Make recommendations, and when approved, implement construction methods and work procedures to achieve optimum productivity.
• Organize the Installation process to achieve the highest level of profit compatible with maintaining the quality and standards required by specifications.
• Establish and maintain throughout the duration of the project all necessary safety, quality procedures and good Labour/Management relations.
• Attend and represent the Company at all regular progress meetings with the Clients Consultants/Representatives and resolve matters relating to the Installation process and any delays to the project.
• 5-7 years experience in Project Management/construction environment
• Project management qualification and experience supported by documentation from recognised institutions/past employers.
• Keen attention to detail
• Excellent planning, organising and interpersonal skills.
Interested individuals should forward copies of their CV by Friday 22nd May, 2007 to:
Vacancy: Project Manager
Group HR Manager
11th Floor, TATIL Building
11 Maraval Road
Port of Spain
or via email, subject line: Vacancy- Project Manager, email@example.com