Mechanical Engineering Technician
- Installs and rearranges complex equipment.
- Performs work in the mechanic’s skill area such as fabrication, assembly, welding, burning, and pipefitting.
- Performs all service, repairs and overhauls using standard maintenance and engineering procedures.
- Works from drawings, verbal instructions, or sketches.
- Operates shop equipment including lathe, drill press, grinder, sander, and equipment.
- Assists Mould fitter in the assembly and repairs of moulds.
- Reports daily and monthly on plant status and make recommendation regarding operations
- Assists in operations to ensure that budgeted targets are achieved.
- Mechanical Engineering Technician or Journeyman Certificate from a recognized institution
- 4 CXC ‘O’ Level subjects including Mathematics, Physics and English
- 2 years experience in related field
- Proficient in PLC troubleshooting and Welding
- Experience in Machine shop works
P.O Box 600,
11th Floor, TATIL Building,
Maraval Road, Port of Spain.