Alstons Marketing Company Limited (AMCO) is a member of the ANSA McAL Group of Companies and one of the largest and longest operating marketing and distribution companies in the country. With over 120 years of excellent service representing major international brands AMCO is seeking to fill vacancies for:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include:
Skills & Competencies:
1. Skill in using electronic and diagnostic testing equipment.
2. Knowledge of electronics sufficient to be able to perform maintenance and repairs of biomedical equipment.
3. Knowledge of biohazards and infectious diseases related to medical equipment sufficient to be able to establish a safe work environment for self and others.
4. Skill in exercising initiative, judgment and decision making in solving problems in meeting organizational objectives.
5. Skill in troubleshooting problems in equipment to repair or isolate problem areas.
• B.Sc. Electrical Engineering
• 1 – 3 years experience in managing a sales function in a high technology, capital equipment environment
• Excellent written, verbal, presentation and negotiation skills
• Excellent customer service skills
A competitive, performance-based remuneration package with other Group benefits will be offered. Please submit your resume by January 31, 2007 to:
The Human Resource Manager
Alstons Marketing Company Limited
P.O. Box 1256, Port-of-Spain.
Fax #: 671-2857