MANAGER – OFFICE EQUIPMENT
1. Makes presentations and provides Technical Information on Business Equipment.
2. Assists in preparing and dispatching Sales Promotions Letters.
3. Prepares cost estimates of Business Equipment for customers.
4. Follows up customers’ orders to expedite provision of service.
5. Processes customers’ orders.
6. Assists in the Planning of Marketing Strategies for Business Equipment.
7. Handles customer’ complaints.
8. Assists with the collection of payments on accounts.
9. Attends sales meetings.
10. Maintains relationships with assigned customers.
11. Prepares and submits, weekly, monthly, annually and ad-hoc reports.
12. Maintains knowledge of the company’s operating policies and procedures.
13. Maintains knowledge of the Divisions products and services offered.
14. Researches market Information as it relates to Office Equipment.
15. Keeps abreast with modern Office Equipment.
16. Performs other related duties as required by the function.
The incumbent should possess the following:
Please forward your resume in complete confidence to:
P.O Box 600,
11th Floor, TATIL Building,
Port of Spain.