• Identifying and prioritizing maintenance schedules for all plant equipment
• Planning and scheduling maintenance work to keep critical equipment operating as required.
• Collection, organization and archiving of information related to equipment failures and performance by each item of equipment in order to improve maintenance plans and schedules and improve corrective action responses to minimize repair time when failures occur
• Ensuring that spare parts inventory is optimized to prevent lost production time due to unavailability of parts, and that quality specifications are met
• Mechanical Engineering Certification (MET) qualification from a recognised institution.
• At least 2 years experience in plant environment and proven competence in maintenance planning
• Excellent planning and organising skills
• Attention to detail
• Good problem solving and decision making ability and team player
Interested individuals should forward copies of their CV by Friday 22nd May, 2007 to:
Vacancy: Maintenance Planner, ABEL/BESTCRETE
Group HR Manager
11th Floor, TATIL Building
11 Maraval Road
Port of Spain
or via email, subject line: Vacancy- Maintenance Planner, ABEL/BESTCRETE, email@example.com