To assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of appropriate Human Resource systems and procedures to enhance the effectiveness of the Company and its employees.
The incumbent will be required to:
- Assist in the development and implementation of appropriate Human Resource systems, policies and procedures as required.
- Assist in the administration, monitoring and evaluation of systems relevant to the recruitment, selection and orientation process of the Company.
- Participate in the development, implementation and monitoring of training and development programmes to improve the effectiveness of the organization.
- Manage the Company’s Employee Assistance Programme to ensure that maximum benefits are realized.
- Assist in the administration, monitoring and evaluation of the employee performance management system including the development of job descriptions and performance standards.
- A degree in Business Management, Social Science and/or a professional qualification in Human Resource Management.
- At least 3 years experience in areas related to Human Resource Management.
- A working knowledge of computer operations and relevant software packages.
- The ability to communicate effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
A competitive, performance-based remuneration package with other benefits will be offered. Please submit your resume by November 30th, 2007 to:
Group Human Resources Department/
Vacancy Human Resource Officer- Carib Glass
ANSA McAL Limited
P.O. Box 600
Port of Spain
or via email:
Subject: Vacancy Human Resource Officer- Carib Glass