- Reviews the Health and Safety Policy to ensure it is in keeping with the OSH Act.
- Designs and develops an appropriate Health & Safety System with safety measures to ensure the safety of Company
- Assists in devising strategies and working in collaboration with all operational units to ensure cohesive and efficient implementation of the Safety System
- Develops and implements training and education programs designed to prevent work-related accidents and injuries
- Conducts investigations to determine cause of incidents/accidents and arrive at means to prevent similar incidents/accidents from recurring
- Conducts audits to ensure compliance with safety measures
- Conducts appropriate safety inspections within established time frames
- Prepares timely and accurate reports and documentation of matters relating to safety at the Company
Minimum Education, Experience and Skills Requirements
- Degree/ Associate Degree in applicable field or National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health
- Formal training in Safety and Risk Management
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a related field
- Computer skills required – Knowledge of Microsoft Office – MSWord, MSExcel, MSPowerPoint and MS Outlook.
- Knowledge / Qualifications in Occupation Safety and Health Act or any equivalent combination of training and experiences.
P.O Box 600,
11th Floor, TATIL Building,
Maraval Road, Port of Spain.