This position reports to the Group Financial Controller. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for the accounting functions of companies managed at Head Office and will provide assistance with the Group’s quarterly and annual consolidation exercises.
• A Professional Accounting qualification.
• At least three (3) years post qualification related experience.
• Be able to work in a computerized environment and be familiar with PC applications including MS Office and Peachtree Accounting.
• Preparation of monthly Management Accounts and Financial Statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards.
• Preparation of budget for companies managed at Head Office.
• Supervise and coordinate the activities of the Department Staff.
An attractive performance-based remuneration package with other Group benefits will be offered. Interested individuals should submit their resumes by August 22nd, 2008 to:
The Group Human Resource Manager
P.O. Box 600, PORT OF SPAIN