We are one of the region’s strongest and most progressive organizations with revenues in excess of $5 billion and an employee base of 6,000 spread across nine different business segments, including manufacturing, insurance, merchant banking, distribution, automotive, real estate, services and beverage.
We are looking for a candidate with a proven track record of delivery for this senior executive level position within a new and exciting operating subsidiary within the Group. The candidate will report to the Distribution Sector Head and will have management responsibility for 4 Department Heads.
The role will involve implementing, directing and delivering commercial strategies in order to ensure the organic growth and success of this important new business unit. This is a leadership role, which involves developing long-term, effective client business relationships.
The successful candidate will have a mandate to double the size of the business by 2015.
- Planning and formulating new divisional strategy and actions in conjunction with the senior leadership team
- Ensure smooth and cohesive amalgamation of existing business units under new divisional structure
- Client Relationship Development
- Accountability for ensuring delivery to agreed standards and targets
- Thorough understanding of client and Healthcare industry and how it influences the division
- Thorough knowledge of division offerings and how they will meet client needs
- Key point of contact for relevant department heads
- Deliver sustained an organic growth with a mandate to double the size of the existing business from $300 – 600 million by 2015
- Overall management/control of account(s) team finances
- Talent management of the Healthcare division
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- First class educational background
- Relevant commercial and operational experience within the pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry with a demonstrable track record of successful business development in this sector
- Proven track record of effective and successful management
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Networking ability
- Proven motivational and leadership skills
- Organised and disciplined
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident and decisive, determined and committed
- Possesses a “can-do” attitude and will deliver results Networking ability
P.O Box 600,
11th Floor, TATIL Building,
Maraval Road, Port of Spain.