Carib Brewery Limited is seeking a highly organized, performance driven individual to join our Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the planning, implementation and supervision of distribution activities in the Finished Products Warehouse.
· Conducts stock checks at the beginning and end of every shift to ensure that adequate stock levels are maintained.
· Ensures that the loading and dispatching of vehicles are carried out in an efficient, safe and timely manner.
· Verifies that cash deposits are correct and ensures that cash is secured in deposit bags.
· Prepares purchase orders, cheques and petty cash payment vouchers for vendors and contract drivers.
· Assists in the evaluation of sales route performances and recommends modifications where necessary.
· Provides guidance, advice and direction to subordinate staff.
· B.Sc. Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
· Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience, preferably in a manufacturing or warehousing environment.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Good organizational, communication and time management skills
Interested applicants are asked to send their resumes to the following address:
The Carib Brewery
Human Resource Manager
Eastern Main Road