Position: Assistant Business Development Manager
Location: Champs Fleur / Trinidad and Tobago
- Develops, implement and execute trade development plans that meet the company business objectives with specific reference to brand sales.
- Monitors the return on investment in trade development activity to ensure positive returns to CBL with specific regards to sales promotional activity.
- Works closely with designated customers to develop and implement trade and customer related promotions.
- Conducts trade audit visits to a minimum of 100 outlets per month for the assigned routes to ensure adherence to Company values and to assess the performance and execution of duties by the Trade Representatives on the trade.
- Develops new customers, identify promotional and signage opportunities, propose Draft beer solutions at designated locations.
- Ensures customers are advised on proper management of back stock, displayed stock and chiller stock, and ensures that the FIFO system is recommended to all customer locations.
- Implements trade-specific brand plans for merchandising and promotions in trade accounts in order to achieve the account brand and volume share objectives.
- Ensures the effective and efficient use of signage at trade events at on and off premise outlets to ensure positive brand image and sales growth objectives are maintained.
- Promotes a positive image of the organisation to the public through the effective and efficient manner in which the duties are executed.
The successful candidate should convey the following personal characteristics:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good computer skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good personal time management, punctual and able to work with deadlines.
- Be articulate, self-confident, strong and politely assertive.
- Must possess excellent negotiation, communicating, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Management.
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in Sales Management or a related field in the beverage industry.
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you posses a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Management? - Do you have at least 3 to 5 years’ experience in Sales Management or a related field in the beverage industry?