Position: Sales & Marketing Manager (Guyana)
Location: East Coast, Demerara / Guyana
- Recommend brand identity, strategy and positioning with all marketing mix elements.
- Prepare and execute Strategic Marketing Plans and monitor progress on Brand Plans and Projects with analysis of brand and competition performance. To discuss Advertising & Promotion budgets monthly with Team and Marketing Director for sign off; Sales plans to be discussed with Sales Manager and Marketing Director.
- Develop and implement marketing and promotional activities to support brands including advertising and merchandising support.
- Attend promotional activities and analyze effectiveness of marketing programs including effectiveness of promotional activities.
- Maintain marketing budget, provide updates, plan adjustments and provide monthly reports of expenses versus budget.
- Maintain management of monitoring competition and consumer habits.
- Liaise with Sales and Distribution support teams.
- Responsible for building brand equity and all promotional events.
- Adaptability: Adapting in order to work effectively in ambiguous or changing situations, and with diverse individuals and groups.
- Attention to detail: Working in a conscientious, consistent and thorough manner.
- Planning and Organizing: Developing, implementing, evaluating and adjusting plans to reach goals, while ensuring the optimal use of resources.
- Resilience: Remains energized and focused in the face of ambiguity, change or strenuous demands.
- Stress Management: Maintaining effectiveness in the face of stress.
- Using Information Technology: Using software and information technology to accomplish one’s work.
- Writing Skills: Communicating ideas and information in writing to ensure that information and messages are understood and have the desired impact.
- Client Focus: Providing service excellence to internal and/or external clients.
- Training and Growth Potential as a member of the ANSA McAL Group
- Group Benefits in Group Health Insurance, Group Life Insurance and Group Pension Plan.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Start Date: June 15, 2018
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- - Bachelor’s Degree - - At least 5 years of sales & marketing experience