Position: AC Technician (B Class)
Location: Tobago / Trinidad and Tobago
- Possess/Mastered all the requirements listed under C Class – Trainee.
- Properly Service any DX A/c system as directed. systems 1-5 tons (ductless)
- Correctly troubleshoot and repair A/c systems – up to 5 Tons (but is not limited to 5 Tons).
- Demonstrate and apply the knowledge of superheat, sub-cooling and wiring diagrams in the troubleshooting and repairs of A/c systems.
- Correctly install, wire and commission A/c systems up to 5 Tons (but is not limited to 5 Tons).
- Accurately complete ABS’s Job Tickets in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate general knowledge of the company’s products.
- Possess all tools required under the C Class Technician Schedule.
- Demonstrate knowledge of components and controls as it pertains to large A/C systems. ( up to 10 Tons)
- Demonstrate competency with electrical wiring and basic plumbing skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Training as evidenced by valid certification (passing grade) from a recognized institution, or equivalent combination of experience and training
- Possess all tools required under the B Class Tools Schedule
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar role
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Knowledge of all components of the basic refrigeration cycle
- General knowledge of the company’s products
- Competent with electrical wiring and plumbing
- Familiar with all tools of the air conditioning trade and basic safety procedures
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work
- Maintain mental capacity which allows for effective interaction and communication with others
- Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities
- Maintain effective audio-visual discrimination and perception to the degree necessary for the successful performance of assigned duties
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job: