Position: Marketing Coordinator
Company: Alstons Shipping Limited
Responsible for the coordination of all customer import and export shipments and providing group and third-party customers with information on rates and the shipping services offered by the Company.
- Create Quotations and Bookings in the shipping line system (e.g. Hapag Lloyd) and Magaya and forward confirmation to customers
- Monitor and update shipping rates in Magaya
- Verify and submit invoices to customers
- Prepare weekly reports for Finance
- Update customers on status of their shipments
- Respond to rate request and other queries from customers and adjust on freight rates as required
- Prepare weekly, daily and monthly reports for customers as required
- Forward financial statements to group and third-party customers
- Provide customers with information on the company’s service offerings
- Any other related duties as required by the function
The successful candidate should possess the following characteristics:
- At least five (5) subjects which includes English and Mathematics at CXC level.
- Computer literate.
- Considerable knowledge in principles and practices of excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills and sound interpersonal relations
- A Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in similar position
How to apply:
- Do you have at least 5 CXC passess, including English and Mathematics? - Are you computer literate? - Do you have considerable knowledge in principles and practices of excellent customer service? - Do you have excellent communication skills and sound interpersonal relations? - Do you have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar position?