Position: Experimental Officer 11
- Formulation, development and reformulation of new products to meet customer needs.
- Competitive product evaluation
- Complaint investigations
- Non-conforming investigations and rectification
- Paint system evaluations and trials
- Raw material evaluation.
- Raw material quality control testing
- Maintenance and calibration of testing and measuring equipment.
- Assist the quality control lab in quality control testing and batch adjustment when required
- Supervision of the manufacture of production batches to ensure conformity.
applies and improves extensive or in-depth specialized knowledge, skills, and judgment to accomplish a result or to accomplish one\’s job effectively.
Continuously develops ideas for positioning the organization for long-term success by appropriately trading off short-term costs/disadvantages for long-term revenues/gains.
Drive for results
Demonstrates concern for achieving or surpassing results against an internal or external standard of excellence.
Builds a logical approach to address problems or opportunities or manage the situation at hand by drawing on one\’s knowledge and experience base, and calling on other references and resources as necessary.
Qualifications: BSc in Chemistry
Desired Additional Qualifications:
- 3 -5 years’ experience in a paint formulations and paint systems application.
- Exposure to coating industry would be an asset.
- Knowledge/ability to conduct research and statistical analysis would be an asset.
- Must be free of colour vision defects
- Proficient in microsoft office suite
- Excellent communication skills, exceptional organizational ability, high attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Solid team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
How to apply:
- Do you have a BSc in Chemistry?