Position: Sales Manager
Location: Port of Spain / Trinidad and Tobago
- Working directly with the Sales Teams in the development and execution of strategic Sales plans, trade initiatives and market analysis aimed at retaining and/or increasing market share.
- Creating and assigning sales territories based on effective allocation of resources
- Managing the sales team and their activities to ensure the highest level of productivity and the achievement of defined Sales targets.
- Identifying business opportunities and developing action items that allow for competitive leadership and increased volumes whilst establishing both market and target customer strategies.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly commission reports for the respective incentivized employees.
- Accountable for total customer satisfaction, market share, company gross profit and revenue within the client base (assigned quota)
- Accountable for return-on-investment evaluations for the senior management team on all applicable products and services.
- BSc. in Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 7 years\\\’ Sales experience and 2 years\\\’ in a supervisory position with a track record for business and entrepreneurial acumen.
- Advanced level technical knowledge of Technology Sale, Equipment Sales and Managed Services
The following additional experience would be a valuable asset to the business:
- Experience in the development of submissions in response to Request for Proposals mandatory
- Proven ability to consistently achieve targets
- A strong working knowledge of inventory management and just in time ordering to fulfil sales objectives.
- Experience in negotiation of contracts
This role also would require the successful incumbent to have the ability to work independently and self-motivate.
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job: