It all began in 1968 … Established forty-five (45) years ago, McEnearney Business Machines (MBM) was incorporated in 1968 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of the ANSA McAL Group of Companies. With its registered office located at #34 Richmond Street, the Company provides business equipment and specialized technology solutions as well as electronic security systems to corporate clients in Trinidad & Tobago and other Caribbean islands. The Company diversified its operations in 2003 into managing the operations of Standard Equipment (SE) and Crown Industries Limited (CIL). SE markets and distributes paper and paper related products to the local and regional print industry, whilst CIL is a manufacturer of envelopes and cutsized paper products and will continue to be the production arm of the combined operations. These products include Calculator Rolls, Copier Paper and Thermal Rolls. With more than four (4) decades in the business, the Company has had the experience of providing service and value to this complex but rewarding market. True to its motto – People, Commitment, Solutions – the Company has emphasized the importance of high quality throughout its forty five (45) year history, ensuring that consumers return to MBM for their products and services again and again. With this in mind, the Company has developed and marketed a wide range of products, with three (3) business units – Business Equipment and Technology, Integrated Technology Solutions and Equipment Repair and Software Support.
Products and Services
1. Business Equipment and Technology Department
• Canon Equipment/Supplies- Copiers – B/W, Colour, Digital Stand Alone and Fully Networked/ multifunctional devices, Fax Machines, Printers, Scanners, Multimedia Projectors, Digital Cameras, Calculators
• Shredders, Fireproof Cabinet, Time & Attendance Systems, Office Furniture, Panasonic/Mitel Telephone Systems, Envelopes, Paper & Stationery Supplies, Computer Equipment/Supplies, IBM PCs, Laptops, Other PC’s & Printers, PC Accessories
• Security Cameras and DVR’s.
Our customers can also contact our sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Integrated Technology Solutions Department
• Banking Solutions – Document Cheque Processing Equipment, Automatic Signature Verification, Image Statement Print, Fraud Detection &Prevention,
• Professional Services- Project Management Service, Contingency Planning Services, Software Development, Implementation Services, Systems Integration, Business Processes Re-engineering,
• Enterprise Solutions- e-business Solutions, ERM Solutions, Microsoft Solutions,
• Document Management- Data Warehousing, Computer Output to Laser Disk (COLD),
• Network Printing Solutions- Print Consolidation and Management, Asset Management,
• Infrastructure (voice and data) – Structured Cabling, Wireless LAN Solutions, etc.
• Network/Security Management Solutions-Core Network Design and Implementation (routing and switching), End Point Protection, Firewall Implementation, Content Filtering, etc.
• CCTV Surveillance Systems- Fixed Cameras, Lens, Housing Programmable Dome Cameras, Digital Multiplexer/Storage, (DigiMix), Digital Video Management Systems, (IP Solutions) Mega Power Matrix, Switches/Controllers, Monitors, Quad/Multiplexer, VCR & Accessories,
• Electronic Article Surveillance Systems (EAS)- Pedestals, De-Activators, Labels, Hard Tags,
• Access Control Systems- Access Control Software, Controllers, Readers/Biometrics, Cards & Accessories, Turnstiles,
• Security Alarm Systems- Intercoms/Videocoms, Barriers/Electronic Gate Openers, Hand Held Scanners/Metal Detectors.
3. Equipment Repair and Software Support Department
The business units are supported by over fifty (50) factory trained and certified technicians and engineers who undergo continuous training both locally and at the Authorized Educational Facilities of our various principals overseas. These units comprises of a software team who provide technical and software support in the areas of:
• Operating Systems
• Networking Solutions
• Desktop and Accounting Applications
• Banking Applications and Relational Banking Management Systems
• Hardware Support
Currently, hardware and software support is provided to several major banks in Trinidad as well as an after-hours (up to 9.00pm) service to customers with rental and maintenance contracts across our various product lines. In addition to this, customers can contact this department at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This represents a substantial investment designed to support expanding business and opportunities in key business sectors.
Due to the many and varied demands of our customers and the rapid changes which take place in technology, we have been forging partnerships with various select local and overseas companies. Through these partnerships, we are able to provide industry-best end-to-end solutions to our wide customer base as well as to enhanceour support structure.