This subsidiary is seeking an energetic and innovative person to join its executive management team. This individual will be responsible for handling all aspects of the company’s marketing activities
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop, Implement and Monitor Strategic Marketing Plans and Programs
· Analyze present Sales and Market Trends and determine new Market Opportunities to increase the Company’s Market Share
· Motivating a Sales Team to achieve objectives.
· A degree in Marketing or related discipline
· 5 years proven leadership experience
This position allows for immediate opportunities, growth and development and also offers a significant compensation package including incentives and Group Benefits. Please forward your resume in complete confidence to:
P.O Box 600,
11th Floor, TATIL Building,
Maraval Road, Port of Spain.