Lead Electrical Technician
To perform duties in all aspects of maintenance and repair of the electrical systems and shall be able to carry out services independently as directed and instructed by Company.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a Technicians diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Firm understanding of PLC’s
- Firm understanding of electrical instruments
- Firm understanding on DC/AC motor control systems
- Proven ability in the area of Electrical Systems Preventative Maintenance
- Familiar with CMMS systems
- At least 5 years experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Must be able to work in a shift environment
P.O Box 600,
11th Floor, TATIL Building,
Maraval Road, Port of Spain.