Institutional Business Development Officer
A leading distribution and marketing company and a wholly owned member of the Ansa Mcal Group of companies is seeking to recruit a Institutional Business Development Officer within the Health and Wellness Division.
The Institutional Business Development Officer is responsible for developing the Health and Wellness portfolio at the private and government institutions.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- To identify new business opportunities at existing and potential customers
- To detail identified high potential prescribers and key opinion leaders
- To develop, maintain and create new relationships with key stakeholders.
- To convert Government Tender Awards into purchases throughout the year that are equal to or more than budgeted.
A first degree in Medical/Health Care related field with a minimum of 3 years related experience
At least 7 years of progressive experience in Health Care with a Certificate in the Health Care/Sciences field
A valid National Driver’s License.
Be customer focused, possess excellent interpersonal skills and be capable of working in a highly competitive environment.
- Must be computer literate.
P.O Box 600,
11th Floor, TATIL Building,
Maraval Road, Port of Spain.