This position reports directly to the Managing Director and the responsibilities include:
• Participation in the development of the Company’s Annual Business Plan.
• Coordinating the operations of the Company’s finance and accounting department.
• Ensuring the implementation of the Group’s Financial Policies and Procedures Guidelines.
• Attending to Company Secretarial duties.
• Preparation and/or review of monthly financial statements, other management reports, Corporation Tax and VAT Liability.
• Plan, implement and direct cost-finding and reporting systems.
• Monitor expenditure on work in progress and highlight cost overruns.
• Examine and analyse factors affecting production costs.
• Management of Information Systems and support.
• A Professional Accounting Qualification
• At least 5 years in a Supervisory Accounting position.
• Familiar with personal computer applications including MS Office and accounting software.
• Must possess strong leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills.
A competitive remuneration package with other Group benefits is being offered. Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications to:
The Human Resource Manager
Eastern Main Road, Champs Fleurs
Fax # 663-1779