• Monitor internal controls and make recommendations for improvement where necessary.
• Assist with the preparation of Financial Statements according to International Financial Reporting Standards.
• Assist with Financial Modeling and Analysis.
• Assist with the preparation of budgets and taxation documents.
• Supervise and coordinate the activities of the Department Staff.
• Must possess a professional accounting qualification with a minimum of 6 years related experience with at least 2 yrs in Middle Management.
• Must be proficient in computerized accounting packages.
A generous, performance-based remuneration package with other Group benefits will be offered for each position. Interested individuals should submit their resumes by to:
The Human Resource Manager
Eastern Main Road, Champs Fleurs
Fax # 663-1779