Carib Brewery Limited
This position reports to the Marketing Manager and is responsible for implementing Marketing Strategies and Objectives for all Brands in the portfolio.
- Participates in the Division’s strategic planning process.
- Develops Brand Plans in accordance with the Divisions strategic plan ensuring that plans are focused on obtaining the stated objectives.
- Monitors Brand performance to identify areas for growth and improvement.
- Evaluates promotional activities to determine the effectiveness of promotional efforts.
- Conducts consumer reviews and assesses the competition to ensure that Brand maintains market share.
- Monitors and controls marketing budgets to provide updates on expenses by brand and for plan
- Manages cross-functional relationships of distribution, production and purchasing.
Assists with the development and implementation of advertising and public relations campaigns.
- A Degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Management and/or a Post Graduate Diploma CIM or LCCI with 3-5 years experience in Marketing, Sales or Brand Management.
- Must be customer focused and capable of working in a highly competitive environment.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills.
- Must be computer literate.
A performance-based remuneration package with other Group benefits will be offered. Interested individuals should submit their resumes by December 15th, 2006 to:
Carib Brand Manager-Vacancy
CARIB BREWERY LIMITED
The Human Resource Manager
Eastern Main Road, Champs Fleurs
PO Box 1287, Port of Spain
Fax # 645-3140
SUBJECT: CARIB BRAND MANAGER