Business Development Executive
- Initiates selling process by prospecting, qualifying, making initial presentation, understanding client business needs, developing proposals, closing sales.
- Meets or exceeds assigned monthly/ annual sales targets from assigned client accounts.
- Maintains a healthy sales pipeline and accurate forecast and manages opportunities to ensure business unit profitability and revenue growth.
- Expands sales in existing accounts from Corporate Customers
- Coordinates the involvement of Management personnel in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Owns all the activities and interactions which affect the client relationship. Ensures customer service expectations are met and/or exceeded
- Develops new technical, sales, and business knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and maintaining a personal development plan.
- Recommend the most suitable solution according to the customer’s requirements
- Keep knowledge up to date on all relevant technologies and meet training targets to maintain a thorough understanding of the products, process and promotions to provide the highest levels of sales support
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Experience and track record at delivering new business wins and managing client accounts which are strategically important.
- Ability to look at the existing business to identify ways to increase growth, from net new business and recurring services.
- Ability to evidence a practical understanding of key market growth opportunities
- A Bachelor’s degree preferable in Management or related discipline.
- An self-starter with a consultative sales approach who is pro-active in increasing sales revenue
- Must be results-driven, have strong analytical skills and be committed to creating new business opportunities
P.O Box 600,
11th Floor, TATIL Building,
Maraval Road, Port of Spain.