Position: Showroom Manager
Some key responsibilities and deliverables include:
- Planning, organising, directing and controlling the activities of staff.
- Co-ordinating all aspects of the Showroom, including stocking, display and inventory control.
- Receiving and delivering goods in accordance with Company and Group policies.
- Identifying any discrepancies and/or damages and submitting reports as outlined in policy.
- Ensuring all goods that leave the showroom are checked for customer signatures, serial numbers, quantity, colour, description, SDL item code, ID# and vehicle # where applicable. If the product is being sent to another showroom, the item must be checked against the Goods Order Form.
- Reviewing sales records, developing merchandising techniques and assisting with sales promotions.
- Checking daily cash receipts and managing all cash controls.
- Ensuring that customers are greeted in a timely manner and receive a high level of service in accordance with the Customer Care Handbook.
- Ensuring all Hire Purchase contracts are vetted and are found to be correct before submission to the Hire Purchase Manager.
- Ensuring all service complaints are received and inputted via the Service Module with follow-ups being conducted as necessary.
- Providing routine training and arranging for specific product training for all staff.
- Ensuring the security of premises, product, personnel and other assets at all times.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- At least 3 years\\\’ experience in a similar environment, 2 of which should be at a managerial level.
- Microsoft Office Proficient
It would also be a beneficial asset should applicants also possess a Certification in Customer Service.
This role is pivotal in supporting the operational part of the business which deals with front end customers and overall sales in meeting the profitability expectations of the Company.
How to apply: