- Manage the CBTT reporting process, inclusive of addressing concerns and queries raised by the CBTT and managing any CBTT audits or CBTT related audits.
- Effectively communicate with the Investment Banking Department to ensure that its operations are accurately and appropriately accounted for.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual management reports and analyses.
- Accurately and adequately review journals, payment vouchers, reconciliations and other reports and tasks performed by Accounting Assistants.
- Responsible for the accurate maintenance of designated General Ledger accounts including timely and regular reconciliations and analyses.
- To manage the accurate and complete close of sub ledgers.
- Assist the CFO in managing the year end audit process and internal audit reviews.
- Assist the CFO and other accountant with the financial reporting process on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
ANALYTICAL PROBLEM SOLVING – This competency is concerned with applying an analytical approach to solving problems and reaching logical conclusions. This means gathering information from a variety of sources and quickly gaining an understanding of it. It requires working effectively with complicated, conflicting or ambiguous information, and looking beyond the surface of issues to identify their underlying patterns and causes.
CUSTOMER FOCUS – People demonstrating Customer Focus are keen to develop strong, lasting relationships with their clients. They are driven by a desire to understand and satisfy their customers’ needs, exceeding their expectations wherever possible. This competency may be concerned with clients inside or outside the organisation? Internal customers may be other departments or individuals from the same organisation.
INITIATIVE – People showing Initiative are constantly looking for things to do. They are self-confident and proactive and will generate activity for themselves rather than waiting for instruction. They are also prepared to take risks if they feel there is potential benefit in doing so.
Start Date: May 2018
How to apply: