Position: Quality Attendant (Shift Worker)
Location: Point Lisas / Trinidad and Tobago
- To conduct quality inspections in accordance with set standards on all packaged products produced by ANSA McAL Chemicals Limited and on incoming raw materials.
- To conduct quality inspections in accordance with set standards on bottles produced by the Blow Moulding Department.
- To maintain quality inspection reports.
- To determine the acceptability of re-work product.
Basic numeric and computer literacy skills.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
- Successful applicants must possess personal qualities of initiative, creativity and superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- You must also be both mature in approach and self-motivated with the ability to work independently and perform well under pressure.
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job: