Position: Account Manager
Your key responsibilities and deliverables will include:
- Performing lead generation activities, qualifying opportunities and selling the company\\\’s line of business products and services to assigned accounts.
- Providing consultation services advising on the best option based on clients\\\’ needs.
- Collaborating with the pre-sales support to design solutions for customer requirements incorporating product and services from all divisions.
- Developing and implementing the account plan for assigned accounts.
- Managing the entire sales cycle from lead generation to purchase order /contract signing
- Leading the preparation of quotations/proposals and conducting demonstrations for product/solutions.
- Building and maintaining customer relationships, to increase client retention and to promote new sales and connections through referrals and references.
- Monitoring industry trends, market activity and competitor activity and making recommendations for product improvements or new products offerings.
- Bachelor\\\’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline (An Asset but not required)
- A minimum of 5 years\\\’ work experience in Sales, with a proven track record, preferably in Information Technology environment.
- Experience in Business Planning and working in cross functional teams.
It would also be an additional benefit should interested applicants also possess a Sales Certification from a reputable Sales Organization but please note this is not a mandatory requirement.
It is imperative however that all applicants:
- Must possess a valid Driver\\\’s License AND;
- Must possess a vehicle
How to apply: