Position: Customer Service Representative
Location: Port of Spain / Trinidad and Tobago
Company: TATIL Life
- Provides prompt and quality Customer Service by projecting and demonstrating a high level of professionalism, courtesy and initiative in accordance with established guidelines and policies.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of the Company’s products and procedures, and a good understanding of industry regulations and compliance as it relates to the provision of information and services to clients.
- Answers the telephone promptly in a professional and courteous manner, and responds efficiently to the individual needs of the clients and Agents, escalating to the Supervisor or Assistant Manager as necessary.
- Screen and maintain new life policy applications on the system. Maintain Business Pending Business and Client Query Log and follow up on outstanding requirements with the agents and/or client.
- Review all agent’s documents before submitting to Head Office for completion as per established by compliance standards.
- Coordinates and packages all applicants’ requests, forms and policy changes for the courier bag for submission to the relevant department within one day of receipt.
- Coordinates all cash processing functions according to the Cash policy procedures.
- Sustains our clients through conservation methods and other customer focused initiatives.
- Maintains and reconciles the new applications number book.
- Support the agents’ business with premium calculation for new and existing business.
- Maintain agents’ production rewards according to the standards established by Sales Administration.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Accuracy – ensures that data presented is free from error
- Attention to detail – thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved. Monitors and checks work or information and plans and organizes time and resources efficiently.
- Critical thinking – the ability to break a situation down into smaller pieces to identify its key or underlying issues.
- Customer focus – making customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships
- Drive for results – demonstrates concern for achieving or surpassing results against an internal or external standard of excellence.
- Planning & organizing/time management – establishes a systematic course of action for self or others to ensure accomplishment of a objectives. Sets priorities, goals, and timetables to achieve maximum productivity.
- Collaboration/teamwork – develops cooperation and teamwork while participating in a group, working towards solutions which generally benefit all involved parties.
- 5 CXC / O’Levels and 2 A’Levels/CAPE passes
- Diploma in Business Administration or related field would be an asset
- Minimum 1 year in an insurance background or financial services.
- Training in Customer Services procedures and policies.
- Ability to read and interpret documents
- Ability to interpret instructions
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other operating software relevant to the department.
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you have 5 CXC/ O'levels or 2 CAPE/ A'level passess? - Do you have a minimum of 1 years' work experience in an insurance background or financial services? - Do you have training in Customer Service policies & procedures? - Are you able to read and interpret instructions, and documents? - Do you have working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and other operating software related to the relevant department?