Position: Sales Coordinator
Location: Arima / Trinidad and Tobago
- Prepare projections and sales forecasts
- Service hardwares, contractors and other customers daily
- Report on analytical and other statistical data
- Service customers’ complaints and provide feedback
- Provide after sales service to key account/customers
The successful candidate should possess the following characteristics:
- Customer Focus – Making customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
- Planning & Organizing – Assessing what activities/behaviours are required to achieve desired goals and successfully executing the same
- Attention to Detail – Thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small. Monitors and checks work or information and plans and organizes time and resources efficiently.
- Drive for Results – Demonstrates concern for achieving or surpassing results against an internal or external standard of excellence.
- Business Perspective – Continuously develops ideas for positioning the organization for long-term success by appropriately trading off short-term costs/disadvantages for long-term revenues/gains.
- BSc. In Business Management, Marketing or any other related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good working vehicle.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must not be colour blind
- Ability to conduct market research
- Sales experience in hardware trade/ retail and or paint/ coatings industry will be an asset
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you have a BSc in Business Management, Marketing or a related field? - Do you have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role? - Do you have a valid driver's license and a good working vehicle? - Are you proficient in Microsoft Office suite? - Are you able to see colours normally (ie. NOT colour blind)? - Do you have the ability to conduct market research?