Position: Business Development Officer
Location: Port of Spain / Trinidad and Tobago
Company: TATIL Life Assurance Limited
Job Description:As Business Development Officer your key responsibilities/deliverables will includes.
- Promotes and sells the company’s products and services to existing and prospective clients by utilizing available resources.
- Conducts detailed financial analysis for clients and advises them on company products.
- Creates leads and generates referrals from sales.
- Develops new business prospects through cold calling.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with the company’s clients through excellent customer service.
- Addresses client inquiries and ensures their needs are consistently met.
- Interacts with existing customers to increase sales of the company products and services.
- Maximizing products sales to reach set targets by probing customer needs.
- Assist the direct sales manager in implementing the detail sales plan to achieve target
- Promoting the company’s product and services through direct cross selling to achieve goal and increase its market share in those products. Characteristics: Analytical thinking – adopts a whole systems perspective, assessing and balancing vast amounts of diverse information, identifies multiple relationships and disconnects processes in order to identify options and reach conclusions.Attention to detail – establishes processes to ensure the accuracy and quality of work products and services delivered.Business perspective – continuously develops ideas for positioning the organization for long-term success by appropriately trading off short-term costs/disadvantages for long-term revenues/gains.Planning & organising – ensures that programs are monitored to track progress and optimal resource utilization, and that adjustments are made as needed.Critical judgment – makes judgment-based recommendations that have wide-ranging impacts on the company’s portfolio.Leadership – creates an environment where there is a consistent push for improved performance and productivity.Interactive communication – uses varied communication vehicles and opportunities to promote dialogue and develop shared understanding and consensus.Client focus – strategically and systematically evaluates emerging and longer-term opportunities and threats to meeting clients needs.
- *The incumbent is required to have access to a vehicle
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, with specialization in Marketing or sales? - Do you have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a Life Insurance Company or Financial Services Company?