Position: Business Development Officer
As Business Development Officer your key responsibilities/deliverables will include:
- Originating new business in all bank retail products with core focus on asset finance and insurance to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
- Providing prompt and courteous service to prospective customers and establishing cordial working relationships with sales people at the dealerships and office environs to foster overall customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring all new proposals are speedily prepared, reviewed and processed and/or declined.
- Acquiring and maintaining knowledge of the Bank’s loan products / services and policies in order to respond to inquiries / concerns / or complaints
- Performing analysis for credit applications and providing sound financial advice in the structuring of facilities to meet customers’ requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field.
- At least 2 years\\\\\\\’ banking experience in credit analysis and lending.
- Strong computer proficiency.
We are a results and action oriented organization. Consequently, managers focus on results and target specific areas for improvement. This commitment to excellence is a thread running through every operating company of the ANSA McAL Group. It is a priority at ANSA Merchant Bank Limited to effectively promote this ideal among our employees.
How to apply: