The ANSA McAL Leadership Programme is a 2-year programme which will take industry experienced, ambitious, talented individuals from varying professional disciplines and enable them to identify and further develop their skills and experience to drive the business forward.
Successful applicants will be asked to share their ambitions, strengths and ideas, so together, we can tailor the programme to suit, challenge and develop them.
During the Programme participants will be assigned a mentor who will provide guidance and support along their journey.
At the completion of the 2-year Programme, there will be an option available to complete an EMBA Programme sponsored by ANSA McAL, for those successful at qualification.
To apply to the ANSA McAL Leadership Programme you will need:
- A First Degree in Engineering or Business related field
- Upper Second Class Honors or Above in Degree
- International experience or within a multinational company (desirable but not mandatory)
- At least three years’ relevant professional experience aligned to ANSA McAL’s functional areas of:
• Sales and Marketing
• Management/Business Administration (to include professions such as HR, IT etc.)
• Postgraduate degree (i.e. MBA, PhD, MSc or MEng) would be an asset
• Experience either overseas or within a multinational company would be an asset
* Please note: Three years’ relevant professional experience is usually required but we will consider exceptional applicants with less experience.
2. APPLICATION PROCESS
If you meet the qualifying criteria please click the APPLY button below. Only one application submission per applicant is allowed.
Kindly peruse the checklist below for Programme requirements:
- First Degree (Upper Second Class Honours or Above)
- At least 3 years’ relevant work experience within the following functional areas:
• Sales and Marketing
• Management/Business Administration
• Proven leadership potential
• Flexible approach to work, location and placement
3. RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Step 1: Online application – Resume and Personal Statement
Select your desired functional area from our list and apply.
Please ensure you have read through all our requirements before selecting the right opportunity for you as the system will only allow one application submission per applicant. Your application will not be processed if you fail to meet the minimum criteria.
At ANSA McAL we value your interest in working for our company. If you are deemed unsuitable for the programme, your resume may be considered for an alternative role within the Group.
The deadline for application is 15th February 2019.
Step 2: In-person competency based, technical panel interviews
If your online application is successful, you will be asked to attend an initial Skype interview. This interview will focus on your personal experience and motivation to join the ANSA McAL Group.
Step 3: Assessment Center
The assessment center will allow you to demonstrate your skills and capabilities. You will learn about our business whilst participating in a series of interviews and exercises.
In preparation for the assessment center you will be asked to complete a Personal Profile Behavioural Assessment and a General Intelligence Assessment which will be administered online.
Step 4: Executive Mingle
After successful completion of the assessment center, you will be given the opportunity to meet the Group’s top Executives at an exclusive cocktail mixer. You will be required to socialise and share who you are to our senior management team.
Step 5: Final Interview with the Group HR Director and Senior Executive