As part of the application process you are required to upload and submit your resume below along with a further document with answers to the following questions.
Kindly note, Questions 1 and 2 must be answered, you are then required to choose one from the options under Question 3. You will therefore submit answers to 3 Questions in total along with an updated copy of your resume.
Please upload one(1) document on the application process, starting with your answers to your questions then your resume.
- What sets you apart from other professionals and why do you think you are a good fit for this program? (Max 350 words)
- Describe an incident in which you made a mistake, what you did to fix that mistake and what you learned from it. (Max 400 words)
- Choose 1 of the following (max 750 words)
- Why is Corporate Governance so important to a large conglomerate such as ANSA McAL? Does corporate governance create too much bureaucracy which impedes profitability?
- What do you think are the key challenges and opportunities in the regional paint industry? What marketing strategies should a paint company use to gain more market share?
- What are the major commercial issues surrounding the beverage industry in Trinidad and what are your suggestions for meeting these challenges?
- What is your view on the foreign exchange shortage facing the country? How can a Group such as ANSA McAL position itself to address this issue?
- What are the major issues surrounding the media industry as it relates to the rise of digital advertising? How can a Media house position itself to maximise its earnings without compromising journalistic independence and integrity?
- How should the Government of Trinidad and Tobago respond to declining revenues whilst addressing national priorities?